Patreon and Subscribestar people get this for free, and there’ll be something just for supporters every week – fingers crossed – from now on, starting with snippets of Wightchester.
I have released a four hour video course aimed at priming new creators for unleashing their own independently produced RPGs onto the world.
For $19.99 you get all those videos, and worksheets that you can refer to throughout the process.
I don’t just cover the creation and writing of games, but also delve into marketing, sales points and other considerations you may find useful.
I also offer consultancy at $20 an hour for those who have more specific concerns or want some one-on-one advice.
I want to help YOU make and sell your games.
I’ve decided to resume the giveaways, even though we’re all still under varying degrees of lockdown. Who couldn’t use a bundle of presents being delivered, given everything that’s going on?
This package contains…
- A deck of cards!
- Spooky dice!
- A black PU-Leather rolling tray!
- Jack Burton’s wife-beater.
- Two Goblin Slayer light-novels!
- Two copies of the Election Party card game!
- A print copy of the re-launced Autopsy magazine!
- Ten adventure books for Tales of Gor!
- A copy of Satana Station!
- A copy of dark and edgy 90s indie RPG, Darktown!
- And more mystery items!
To blag this swag, all you have to do is the following…
Write a blog, tweet or post, or make a video for your Youtube channel that mentions Postmortem Studios or reviews one of our products, and make sure you link back to Post-Mort.com
Be ethical! Make sure you mention you’re after the giveaway and let other people know they can enter.
Hit me up on social media, or comment here so I can see what you’ve done, and yes, you can enter multiple times by sharing in multiple places. Just make sure I’m aware of them.
Unfortunately, social media won’t necessarily make me aware of any mentions or retweets or hashtags, so make sure you let me know.
Quick recap. To qualify:
- Make a post, blog, video or review that mentions Postmortem Studios.
- Include a link back to Post-Mort.com
- #RPG is a good hashtag to use, and it’s good to include an image.
- Comment here, or let me know via social media where I can confirm the post.
All entries will go into a random draw two weeks from now, and one lucky winner will get a nice big package of gaming-related stuff in the post!