D66 Offerings to heroes and leaders
11. Nothing, but our loyalty.
12. The fabled ice jewel of Frigia.
13. A fatted calf.
14. A statue in your honour.
15. A yearly stipend in gold or silver.
16. The finest horse in the fiefdom.
21. A Knights fee (1d6 x 1,000 acres).
22. The hand of a noble son or daughter in marriage.
23. Ennoblement or title.
24. A tun of ale (equal to four hogsheads).
25. A butt of wine (equal to three tierces).
26. A puncheon of mead (equal to two tierces).
31. A hogshead of distilled spirits (equal to two barrels of 32 gallons).
32. A barrel of salted pork.
33. A barrel of salted fish.
34. Your weight in salt.
35. A coffer of spices.
36. An array of perfumes.
41. A religious indulgence.
42. A small flock of sheep.
43. A small herd of cows.
44. A small drove of pigs.
45. A small trip of goats.
46. A small brood of chickens.
51. License to hunt on noble’s land.
52. A coat of arms, tartan, or another signifier unique to your line.
53. A sword, made by the finest craftsmen, specifically for your hand.
54. A squire or man-at-arms.
55. A coomb of apples or pears (four bushels).
56. Eight bushels of grain.
61. A personal blessing from the highest-ranking priest in the fiefdom.
62. A fragment of a holy relic to place in your sword or armour.
63. A coffer of silver.
64. A coffer of gold.
65. A bag of gemstones.
66. Roll twice and combine.