d66 What has it got in its pocketses?
11. A single, ancient, copper penny.
12. 1d6 copper pennies.
13. 2d6 copper pennies.
14. 1d6 silver coins and 2d6 copper pennies.
15. 2d6 silver coins and 2d6 copper pennies.
16. 1 gold coin, 1d6 silver coins and 2d6 copper pennies.
21. 1d6 gold coins, 1d6 silver coins and 1d6 copper pennies.
22. A promissory note from a bank or guild.
23. A letter from a loved one.
24. A necklace with a broken chain.
25. A locket, with a picture of their beloved.
26. A hard candy, wrapped in paper.
31. A twist of dried meat.
32. A carved wooden doll.
33. A ring (probably not magical).
34. A handkerchief (clean).
35. A handkerchief (soiled).
36. A herbal remedy for an unknown ailment.
41. A single key.
42. 1d6 keys on a ring.
43. A wallet or coinpurse.
44. A very small bottle of alcoholic spirits.
45. 1d6 treats for a pet of some sort.
46. A knotted piece of string.
51. A memento-mori of a lost friend.
52. A single gemstone of questionable value.
53. A lucky stone with a hole through it.
54. Nothing but your fingers.
55. Bugger all.
64. Roll twice and combine.
65. Roll three times and combine.
66. Roll four times and combine.