These three classes constitute non-specialist classes and describe the three main social classes that exist in most medieval worlds through to the end of the Early Modern era.
- Peasant: 7+Constitution Bonus
- Merchant 6+Constitution Bonus
- Noble 5+Constitution Bonus
- Heroism 1d8 per level.
- Peasant: Simple Weapons, Light Armour, Appropriate Tools, Strength Save, Constitution Save.
- Merchant: Simple Weapons, Light Armour, Appropriate Tools, Dexterity Save, Intelligence Save.
- Noble: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons, Light & Medium Armour, Shields, Charisma Save, Intelligence Save.
- Peasant: Choose two from: Animal Handling, Athletics, Intimidation, Nature, Perception, Survival.
- Merchant: Choose two from: Arcana, Deception, Insight, Investigation, Medicine, Persuasion.
- Noble: Choose three from: Deception, History, Insight, Intimidation, Perception, Persuasion.
- Peasants and Merchants may choose an additional skill determined to be suited to their trade.
Choose five pieces of equipment, suitable for your social class and trade.
To read this full article, please donate $1 a month on my Patreon to get articles like this, access to me and discounts on apparel and PDFs of RPGs. You can get many of the same perks (but fewer) by following me on Minds.com and donating 1 token a month.