Something happened in the night and where, before The Event, your body was a whole, obeying your brain, now it is a cacophony of competing voices, a comity of equal limbs and organs. Somehow you have to all work together and find a new way to live.
The game works best with four players (one for each limb) and one referee, though an additional player can act out the actions as directed through the referee.
All you have to do is try to get through your everyday life, doing perfectly normal things.
- Players may not speak with each other.
- Players may nominate a player from amongst them to speak and perform other miscellaneous actions when the game calls for it.
- Players only communicate with the GM in ’rounds’.
- ‘Rounds’ are conducted by writing down what your limb does and passing the note to the GM.
- The GM then interprets the actions and tells you the result – often with hilarious results.
Get up, shower, get dressed, clean your teeth, have breakfast and leave the house.
Get into your car, start it, drive to work, park and enter the office.
Complete a day’s work at the office.
I can’t really enter, because I provided prizes, but you can check out the competition and enter yourself HERE.