So I currently have a few backers on Patreon tipping in a small amount every month, but they don’t ask for much. This probably doesn’t sound like much of a problem – getting money for virtually nothing every month – but it is rather vexing to me.
I want to make sure people get something for their money and – thus far – I’m offering discounts and access to me. Not many people are taking advantage of that access to ask me things or to ask or videos on my Youtube channel on topics they’d like to see… so I’m not entirely sure what else I can do!
So let me know…
- What would tempt you to chip in at least $1 a month to my Patreon?
- What would you like to see me offer via Patreon?
- Tales of Gor represents a massively leap in quality for Postmortem Studios, but producing at that quality level in the future is only possible using crowdfunding, which people are increasingly tired of, and which is a lot more work. Would you support future crowdfunding or should I go back to the older, cheaper way and save crowdfunding for the really big projects?
- Would you like to see more support or new editions of our old games, or just more new games?
- What genres etc do you think are underserved at the moment and/or what would you like to see?
- Supporting materials for Pathfinder/Starfinder/D&D or new IP and games?
Let me know what you think in the comments or on my social media.