So here’s the plan.
Patreon subscribers will now get the following perks.
- Patreon subscribers will get to suggest topics for new Youtube videos and those ideas will be given priority over other topics. Simply use the contact messaging system there to submit ideas.
- Patreon subscribers will, monthly, get access to a discount code for one of my existing products, typically allowing them to purchase it at half price. At a buck a month, that should add up fairly quickly to value for money!
- Patreon subscribers will be able to suggest other things they’d like access to as perks by messaging in private.
I have removed individual product pages from Facebook and, in their place there are now three pages.
- Postmortem Studios – My company page.
- James ‘Grim’ Desborough – My RPG author page.
- James Desborough – My non-gaming related author page for books, stories and other material
I shall try and make sure I provide updates at least once a month, but social media wrangling on a serious scale does take time away from working.