Before joining Chronicle City I was a third-party publisher with them, using the excellent* 3PP support system there to get my material into more stores, outlets and distributors. One of these projects was to take Colony Moon into distribution. We’re now at a point where we can press on with that but I’d like to ‘spruce up’ the current edition of Colony Moon to make it more appealing.
To that end I am placing an open art call for some pieces of B&W art to illustrate the commercial edition.
Colony Moon is a hard-science, social science-fiction game and the style must reflect that.
Requirements: B&W line or shaded style suitable for B&W print.
A hard-science, realistic, ‘NASA illustration’ style is preferred but I will consider more artistic representations.
- 2-4 small (1/8th A4) header/footer illustrations.
- 9 (1/4 A4) scene illustrations.
- Payment: Around $250 – negotiable to a degree.
- You retain right of re-use and resale of any and all art produced for this project.
- Payment immediately on completion of work, via Paypal.
- Fast turnaround essential.
grim AT postmort DOT demon DOT co DOT uk
Please include a link to your portfolio – preferably to appropriate pieces – or include three pieces of appropriate art with the email (keep attachments below 5 meg please).
*I am of course, biased.