ImagiNation has hit its basic funding and has exceeded it. I have taken a couple of days to think about stretch goals which can both improve the game and add value to people’s donations.
Several people in the RPG industry have also offered to help provide value to the game book through fiction, scenario writing etc and I thank them but at this stage it’s a little too early to be sure precisely how much room there will be in the final product.
- At $2,200 the game will be professionally edited.
- At $2,500 I will write, alongside ImagiNation, a genericised and updated version of the rules-set which will be placed fully in the public domain.
- At $3,000 the game will be completed in colour inside and out and available in both colour and B&W PoD.
- At $3,500 I will make copies (so long as financially viable) available to mental health professionals for free.
- At $4,000 I will employ a layout specialist rather than laying out the game myself (as is more usual).