Ten articles and that’s complete.
For those who want a quick and easy set of links to the articles, this is that post.
There’s a few things I’d change and polish a bit if I had time. I think HP need to be a bit higher (Maybe +1 automatic per rank up?) and magic would need a lot more work, but the basics are there. With a talented GM who is good at improvisation G&D would, actually, be kinda playable.
- Part One: Introduction & Abilities
- Part Two: Races & Bonuses
- Part Three: Skills & Magic
- Part Four: Customisations
- Part Five: System Basics
- Part Six: Derived stats, weapons.
- Part Seven: More magic
- Part Eight: Tactical pool
- Part Nine: Sample Characters
- Part Ten: Experience, Ranks, Goblins, Example of Play