Back from the grave comes a new edition of Underground Games classic horror RPG, Blood! Appropriately enough rewritten and reconfigured by Postmortem Studios.
The new edition holds over ‘150’ pages of blood, gore, violence, psychopaths, insanity, zombies, vampires, chainsaws, belt sanders, gratuitous injuries and other material to help you create a suitably nasty atmosphere for any type of horror game.
Gritty and deadly percentile system to evoke the harsh brutality and fetished violence of the genre..
- Over 25 maim-worthy critical hit tables.
- Statistics for household items, tools and many other unconventional items to be used as weapons – almost ‘400’ of them.
- Almost ’30’ different profession templates, and rules for your own.
- Rules for insanity, exhaustion and bleeding.
- Over ’90’ skills.
- Fantastic art by Gavin Hargest, Darkzel, Bradley K McDevitt and Paul Campion.
Blood! is the unashamed and unflinching horror game for the horror afficiando who wishes to recreate the visceral, stomach-churning horror of the video-nasties of the 70s and 80s as well as their more modern imitators.
Reviews & Comments
“A very classy rpg, which includes some of the nastiest crits available which can be used in your d20 rpgs. Well worth the price.”
“Wow….this is pretty much the first horro-themed RPG I have purchased since Unknown Armies to deserve a spot on my “must play” shelf (next to Kult, CoC, and AFMBE). It’s rare that I purchase a game….especially something small press that leaves me thinking, “damn I wish I’d written that.” This is one of those books.”
Purchase Postmortem Studios products at…